Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Takeover

http://www.socialbutterflysalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tabathas-salon-takeover.jpg
Perhaps it's appropriate that I watched Tabitha's Salon Takeover today after having that funked up day at work. Maybe I need Tabitha's help to kick my managerial ass into shape. Have you seen it? I think I kind of have a crush on her. Man, she can be such a raging bitch! It kind of works for me. Is that what I need to be in life – some complete douchebag to get shit done? Lay down the law, and just make things happen?

Yes, it's true, there is something about her snarky, take charge attitude that I kind of adore. She doesn't look like what I usually go for, but I know she'd be able to snap me like a twig. Apparently that's a good thing in my book – yes, I like being bossed around.

While trying to watch her show, I kept being inundated by commercials for dating web sites, Turbo Tax, and the like. Huh, ya, I guess it's the big push for New Year's resolutions. So, um, yes, having just received a notice from the IRS that my high price tagged accountant fucked up my taxes, and I owe an additional $1,600 from last year, maybe it's the perfect time to get these types of things in order.

Back to dating: Bring it! I'm ready to get back out there in 2010, and try to find that feisty incarnation like Tabitha. I'm ready to be bossed around, get complimentary hair care suggestions, and if she can recommend a better accountant, I'm all in... Know anyone???


No comments:

Post a Comment