Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Art of Manliness

The image “http://www.antiquemapsandprints.com/scansj/j-20415.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


While surfing the interweb the other day, I stumbled upon my new favorite website. It's called The Art of Manliness, and... it's amazing. It has all of these interesting angles, and compelling missives. PLUS, is it chock full of vintage illustrations and old timey photographs of men sporting handlebar moustaches – so you know they had me at "hello."

http://artofmanliness.com/

One of the things that I appreciate most about this project is that it covers all the bases, from inspiring historic manly figures, the best buddy films of all times, to skin care, and instructive 'how to's' for becoming a better man.

It's this last one that I want to highlight, and feature in my own ventures. There is a guide on this website called "30 Days to a Better Man," that seems pretty intriguing. This series gives the readers (and prospective participants) a structured format to explore daily, and even a forum to share their collective experiences with other participants. Interesting stuff.

Here is the link to "30 Days..." Check it out if you have some time.

http://artofmanliness.com/2009/05/31/30-days-to-a-better-man-day-1-define-your-core-values/


I'm not so sure I'm that good at being manly, but I am sure that I wanna be better... At just about anything. So I'll give this a shot.

NEXT POST: "30 DAYS TO A BETTER MAN – CORE VALUES" and we're up.

No comments:

Post a Comment