Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Radio Daze

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_01/radiosDM_228x300.jpg
Evidently, the radio is my new best friend. All of these different radio stations keep including 'news stories' related to dating. How timely is that? Maybe I'm not the only one who needs their advice.

There was some informal questionnaire/study (I shudder to use that word earnestly in this context) about the qualities men find most and least attractive in women. Here are some of those mentioned on that radio program:

UNATTRACTIVE QUALITIES:
  • gets too tipsy/drunk and becomes grotesquely flirtatious
  • is constantly surrounded by her friends, like an impenetrable wall around her
  • won't make eye contact
  • won't smile
  • has a discontented look on her face (furrowed brow, angry, upset, etc)

ATTRACTIVE QUALITIES:
  • makes eye contact
  • smiles
  • is willing to chat with (appropriate) strangers
  • is self confident
  • is a good dancer

There were probably more, but I couldn't capture all of them while driving. It's true that most of us like people who seem to like us back. People who seem to like themselves (without going over board) are even more attractive. Tell me something I don't know... Like what women find attractive in men. No, I'm serious. Where's that study?

No comments:

Post a Comment