Saturday, September 12, 2009

A.D.D.

(((It's fun to feel prolific when you have blog and have ADD. Every random thought I have to then be splayed out, and hopefully connect some the dots. Maybe not... Egh? But, I think being this candid is my way of trying to find my voice as 'Will,' and inviting people to meet me here. I can imagine that some of it may seem too intimate and compromising, while other parts seem too disconnected and distracted. I hope you'll stick with me, and even share your thoughts and reflections with me to understand more about where we all are, where we've been, and how to make this better. I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who has chimed in with their responses thus far. Thanks for the support, and for checking this out! Follow me! All the best ~ Will)))

No comments:

Post a Comment