Thursday, September 17, 2009

What about love?

(You know, like that awful rock ballad by Heart ~ seems oddly appropriate, no?)

So, I started this new blog about swooning, crushes, romantic dalliances, and just all out awkwardness related love and affection (among other things). I've been thinking about branching out... About a month ago I sent out a short piece I wrote retelling some of the bumbling moments I've had trying to ask people out, and the like. I jokingly ended the piece by posing a question, asking for dating advice from women everywhere – and I got lots of replies chock full of incredible insight. I thought it might be fun and informative to create a series of questions asking folks their thoughts on love, romance, and the whole gamut in between.

I'd love for people to participate, and email me or even leave a comment on the blog itself. I want to try to write a few posts based on some of the responses I get, where I'd ensure everyone's anonymity to be safe.

Okay, so what I'm wondering:

1. Do you believe in the concept of "The One" or soul mates? If so - how do you define them? If not - why not?

2. If you do believe in "The One" or soul mates - have you found yours? How did you know?

3. Would you currently say that you are "in love?" How does that feel?

4. If you are involved with someone, what was it that drew you to them?

5. What do you consider the most desirable qualities in someone else?

6. What do you consider to be the sexiest qualities in someone else?

7. What do you consider to be your most attractive qualities?

8. What do you consider to be the qualities you're most embarrassed about?

9. What has made you feel most loved?

10. What was the best present you've ever received from a significant other?

11. What's been the best gift you've given a significant other?

12. What is the longest relationship you've ever had? How long was it?

13. What advice do you have for keeping "the fire alive" in relationships?

14. What advice do you have for those of us starting again from scratch?

15. What has been your happiest moment while being in love?



Is that enough to start? So, if you are interested in responding to any or all of these questions, email me and let me know what you think! It would be great to hear your thoughts!

Hoping this finds you well! As always - all the best! ~Will

selfmadewill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment