Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quit the Chit Chat

The image “http://project405.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/shhh.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I think I need to quit the chit chat and just beginning again. Start over from scratch, shut the eff up, and just put myself out there. What's the worst that can happen? No, seriously!

I have taken huge leaps in the past, made myself vulnerable to fight for people that I thought were worth it, and even if it didn't work out – I survived. And I will continue to...

Right? Okay, who's with me?

It's time to make a launch. I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be... And away we go.

(Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress, or humorous antics of the lack there of...)

3.... 2.... 1....

No comments:

Post a Comment