Friday, September 11, 2009

Sister Act

One of my clients went on and on yesterday about how the staff and residents in her (uber high end) condo building all raved about me. These staffers and neighbors apparently said how pleasant and charming I am, "such a joy to see everyday." It was a huge complement as I mostly felt like a sweaty, schlubby mess as I have been meeting her mid-afternoons, coming in out of the swampy, heat fest, known as DC's summers.

She was so sweet to relay this information, as we don't often hear such kindnesses. It gave me a little pep in my step, especially considering that I have been kind of beating myself up as of late. It was nice to have a woman say such flattering sentiments about me. (Um, I guess I forgot to mention that she is somewhere between 75 – 85 years old. Sigh ~ )

Oh, well... A little outta my league. Think she has a slightly younger sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment